Community Outreach Services
Outreach workers in the Langley and Aldergrove areas provide free and confidential support and resources for women who have experienced, or who are experiencing, any type of abuse in any type of relationship.
- Emotional and practical support, information and referrals according to your needs by staff who are familiar with resources both within and outside of the community
- Support and advocacy regarding family law issues, housing, MHSD (Income Assistance)
- Form completion assistance
Drop in Groups
- Provide women with the opportunity to experience a supportive and safe place to connect with other women
- Provide women with free and confidential information
For more information on this program please contact:
Reception at 604-534-1011
Funded by BC Housing.